Special Introductory offer of 0% p.a for 12 months on balance transfers made within 6 weeks of account opening for new customers (2.99% fee applies).
Representative 21.9% APR variable
21.94% p.a. variable
Assumed credit limit:
The interest rates and credit Limit which apply to you will depend on our assessment of your application
What are the Terms and Conditions of my Balance Transfer offer?
How much can I transfer?
1. You can make multiple transfers up to 90% of your available credit limit. All transfers and transfer fees must be within the 90% available credit limit. If the amount you want to transfer exceeds the limit, we may allow you to transfer a reduced amount.
2. The minimum amount you can transfer is £100.
Processing your transfer
1. You can transfer a balance from the majority of UK credit cards. You cannot transfer balances from store cards or any other card provided by NewDay.
2. You are not able to transfer more than one balance from the same credit card within a 30 day period.
3. You will need to be the primary cardholder to make a transfer.
4. Balance Transfers cannot be processed until after you have activated your Laura Ashley Mastercard.
What else do I need to know?
1. 0% for 12 months on Balance Transfers made within 6 weeks from the date of account opening. A fee of 2.99% of the amount of your Balance Transfer applies to each transfer. Once we have started to process your Balance Transfer, the fee cannot be refunded unless you withdraw from your credit agreement. The fee will be shown on your monthly statement following the transfer.
2. All Balance Transfers are subject to our approval.
3. We will withdraw the 0% promotional rate if you fail to make your minimum repayments on time and/or exceed your credit limit.
4. At the end of the 0% promotional period, your applicable standard rate will apply to any remaining balance.
5. If you repay your balance in full each month, please be aware that if you leave your Balance Transfer on your account, we will charge interest on purchases you make from the point that those purchases are added to your account balance. This means that no interest free period will apply to those purchases until your outstanding balance, including the Balance Transfer is paid in full.
6. If you request a Balance Transfer you should continue making monthly repayments to your existing card provider until the transfer shows on your account with them.
7. We reserve the right to withdraw these offers at any time.
8. It normally takes three working days for a transfer to be completed (a working day finishes at 3pm for these purposes). So, if you request it on a Tuesday, it will be completed by Friday evening. If you request it on a Saturday, it will be completed by Wednesday evening. We will let you know if it will be completed sooner.