Special Introductory offer of 0% p.a for 12 months on balance transfers for new customers (2.99% fee applies).
Representative 21.9% APR Variable
Purchases Borrowing Rate*:
Assumed Credit Limit
*The interest rates and credit Limit which apply to you will depend on our assessment of your application
Balance transfer terms and conditions
1. A balance transfer is available, subject to our approval, at 0% for 12 months, subject to the terms below.
2. You can request the transfer of UK storecard and credit card balances, but you cannot transfer balances from another card provided by NewDay Ltd. All transfers are subject to our approval, please call Customer Services to check if this facility is available to you.
3. You can transfer any amount from a minimum of £100 to a maximum of 95% of your available credit limit. If your credit limit is not enough to cover the balance transfer amount in full, we will ask you to let us know if you would like to transfer a lower amount.
4. We reserve the right to refuse a balance transfer or to limit the amount that you can transfer. We may need to ask you to provide further information before confirming your balance transfer.
5. A handling fee of 2.99% of the amount transferred is payable; this will be charged each time you make a transfer. The handling fee will be shown on your monthly statement following the transfer.
6. After a balance transfer has been processed, you cannot cancel it and the balance transfer fee cannot be refunded to you, unless you withdraw from the agreement.
7. You should continue to make payments to your other lenders until it has been confirmed that the balance has been transferred.
8. If you do not make at least the minimum payment by the payment due date, or you exceed your credit limit at any time we will remove any promotional rate on your balance transfer and charge you interest at your standard rate for purchases instead.
9. You have up to 6 weeks from account opening to transfer your balance.
10. It normally takes three working days for a Balance Transfer to be completed (a working day finishes at 3pm for these purposes). So, if you request it on a Tuesday, it will be completed by Friday evening. If you request it on a Saturday, it will be completed by Wednesday evening. We will let you know if it will be completed sooner.